- PV Panels: 60cells; 10KW: ₹3,87,600
- Inverter: 10 kVA: ₹1,26,250
- Batteries: 2Vx60 /150Ah: ₹1,45,958
- Mounting structure: ₹85,400
- AJB: ₹5,640
- Wires: ₹32,438
- Installation and commissioning: ₹67,000
- TOTAL: ₹8,60,165
2. SAVINGS & PAYBACK PERIOD
- Per unit cost of electricity: ₹9.86
- Per unit cost of DG, electricity: ₹22.83
- (Note: we are considering 70% from electricity and 30% from DG for per unit cost)
- Total energy generated by solar per year (units): 14,850 units or KWH
- Total savings per year (in rupees): ₹1,84,868
- PAYBACK PERIOD
- Project cost: ₹8,60,165
- Payback period will be around year: 4.65 years
After SubsidyProject Cost will be ( IN Rupees)= 6,02,116
PAY BACK period will be around,Year = 3.26
3. Hidden Savings:
a) Night Sleep Mode: As mentioned above the night sleep mode has resulted in hidden savings which when calculated amount to savings of more than 10,000₹ per annum.
b) Student’s Productivity: Frequent power cut causes loss in concentration of the students which cannot be measured in terms of money. All this is avoided by an un-interrupted supply.
c) Cooled Terrace: The Sun rays falling directly on the terrace caused it to heat up and increase the temperature of the room below. The solar panels structure causes it to naturally bring down the temperature by providing shade.
d) No more Diesel Pilferage: A lot of human effort to bring (transport costs) and store (storage space) the diesel whilst ensuring that theft does not occur (precious man-hours) was required earlier. Not anymore.
e) Exporting to the grid through net metering: Once the State electricity board allows for Grid export then Holidays, lean load days and winter days will result in a faster payback period through the feature of grid export via net metering.
With Benifal’s vast experience in the field of Solar Power Electronics, be sure to get an efficient system, saving not only your Money but Mother Earth as well.